Your loved one’s casket is an important part of their funeral, as it will serve as a permanent final resting vessel.
It is our belief that by educating the families we serve an informed decision can be made.
We can help you choose the right products for you – without sales pressure.
Caskets are available in many types of materials including:
- Carbon Steel (in varying thicknesses)
- 20 Gauge (or Light Weight)
- 18 Gauge (or Medium Weight)
- 16 Gauge (or Heavy Weight)
- Stainless Steel (Rust Resistant)
- Naturally Non-Rusting Copper
- Naturally Non-Rusting Bronze
- Select Hardwoods (with various stains and finishes)
- Solid Pine
- Solid Oak
- Solid Maple
- Solid Cherry
- Solid Mahogany
There are also many ways in which the casket can be personalized to reflect the life of your loved one.
A Variety of Interchangeable Corners
A Variety of Medallions
Our licensed funeral directors will explain all the options available.
Please give us a call for prices or with any questions you might have.
Examples of our most popular caskets are shown below.